In Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals, there are minerals that support Aurora Spectrobes more than Corona and Flash Spectrobes. These minerals are: Aurorium A+, Aurorium A, Aurorium B, Aurorium C, and Aurorium S.
In the first two games, there are a number of Aurora Spectrobes. A list of fossils to Evolved forms has been compiled here:
- Segupod - Segu - Segulos - Segulara
- Spipod - Spiko - Spikan - Spikanor
- Bartopod - Bartor - Bartolor - Bartolosa
- Grilpod - Grilda - Grilden - Grildragos
- Gejipod - Gejio - Gejigen - Gejigage
- Masepod - Masetto - Maserobo - Masetosu
- Wipod - Winba - Winbus - Windora
- Gagopod - Gagong - Gorgong - Zeragong
- Bompod - Boma - Boma-Boma - Doma-Boma
- Denpod - Denden - Dendama - Denpachi
- Karapod - Karakuri - Kamakuri - Gekikuri
- Hapapod - Hapacha - Hapazoa - Hapaxion
- Shopod - Shogyo - Chugyo - Daigyo
There are also Dark Spectrobes, which are forms of some of the above Spectrobes that have been corrupted.
- Pikopod - Pikos - Pinska - Pinorska
- Pahapod - Pahacha - Pahazoa - Pahaxion
- Samepod - Sametto - Samerobo - Sametosu
In the first two Spectrobes games, there are also Krawl with the Aurora Property. In Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals, you can battle Aurora Krawl in green vortexes. Sometimes, it is possible to tell the property of the Krawl by its skin color.
Other Info Edit
1. In Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals, the High Krawl, Gronos has the property of Aurora.
2. For most Aurora Spectrobes, one of their custom colors is usually some form of green.
3. In Spectrobes: Beyond The Portals, Sequence Battle level 3 is mostly made up of Aurora Krawl.