Dongor ( コドン Kodon) is a Child form Spectrobe of the Corona Property in the first two games, and of the Earth Property in the third. Dongor's Adult form is called Dongora, and its Evolved form is Dongiga. Dongor can be awakened from a Dongopod.
Dongor appears like a small dinosaur-like creature, possessing a horn on its nose and horns sticking out of the back of its head that end in axe-like blades. Lining its back are spines, and on its tail are two spikes.
- " Spectrobes Dongor is a fairly quiet Spectrobe. He obeys orders without question. He's a playful sort and likes to get around by curling into a ball and rolling from place to place."
- " Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals This playful fellow likes to curl into a ball and roll about, but is usually shy and quiet."
- " Spectrobes: Origins This playful guy likes to curl into a ball and roll about, but he is usually shy and quiet."
Fossil Locations Edit
- Spectrobes Nessa (Area 2)
- Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals Genshi
- Spectrobes: Origins Menahat
4 Charge Speed:
0 Support DEF:
0 Support Charge:
Stats taken from the official BradyGames Spectrobes game guide.
Custom Color 1: Yellow
Custom Color 2: Red
To Evolve Edit
Spectrobes - 1 hour in incubator, HP: 200
Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals - 6 minerals
Spectrobes: Origins - Level 5