Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Geo is an artifact that contains an Ultimate Form Spectrobe.
(This only applies to Beyond the Portals.)
Geos are used in battle by charging up the gauge thrice fully for the combination attack while one is equipped. The combination attack itself cannot be used while a Geo is equipped. Once executed, the Ultimate Form will be released and will launch an attack that instantly ends a vortex battle (ie. it kills all enemies). Three conditions apply, however: Both Main and Sub Spectrobes gain no EXP for the battle, a Geo cannot be used more than once for a single battle and the Geos cannot be used in the battle used to obtain them.
To obtain a Geo, one must have encountered special vortexes after finishing the game, whose positions are revealed by Commander Grant.
All Geos look like metal-platen discs with a jewel-like object in the middle. The encasing metal forms 6 points of a star on the disc, 2 of which are partially fused together.
In Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals, the first Geo obtained is once again the Flame Geo, obtained from Aldous. However, the Geo is broken, and is not used until facing Kragon, when it is available for use. The remaining Geos are obtained inside a black orb inside Krux's throne room on Malik, after defeating him.
In Spectrobes: Origins, the only Geo obtained is the one that obtains the Ultimate Form Kaio. After Rallen and Jeena awaken the Ultimate Form and command it to destroy the Krawl that are attempting to invade Wyterra, the Spectrobe reverts into the form of a Geo. It is later used in the destroying of the Krawlosphere after defeating Krux.
In episode 8, Aldous gives Rallen a card to demonstrate the use of the Card Input system, the card giving Rallen the Flame Geo once it is used; Aldous, however, realizing what the object is, takes the Geo and holds on to it himself.
Later, in episode 10, Rallen tries to use the Geo in a last-ditch effort to destroy the boss Krawl. The Geo activates and Tindera is awakened; the Ultimate Form attacks with a fireball that both attacks the Krawl and destroys the portal allowing Krawl to invade Nanairo
- Flame Geo: Summons Tindera
- Cyclone Geo: Summons Zorna
- Thunder Geo: Summons Fulvina
- Hammer Geo: Summons Larrup
- Plasma Geo: Summons Voltorn
- Ice Geo: Summons Artezza
- Wing Geo: Summons Shulla
- An unnamed Geo that summons Kaio in Spectrobes: Origins
In the order revealed by Commander Grant:
|1||Cyclone Geo||Daichi (Table Top Mts.)||50|
|2||Hammer Geo||Nessa 2||60|
Spectrobes: Beyond the PortalsEdit
- Flame Geo - "This invaluable artifact is inscribed with data used to summon Tindera."
- Cyclone Geo - "This invaluable artifact is inscribed with data used to summon Zorna."
- Thunder Geo - "This invaluable artifact is inscribed with data used to summon Fulvina.
- Hammer Geo - "This invaluable artifact is inscribed with data used to summon Larrup.
- Plasma Geo - This invaluable artifact is inscribed with data used to summon Voltorn.
- Ice Geo - This invaluable artifact is inscribed with data used to summon Artezza.
- Wing Geo - This invaluable artifact is inscribed with data used to summon Shulla.