Gloves are a type of weapon in the Spectrobes games. They are used to deliver shattering punches, which deal little damage but temporarily stun nearby enemies. Gloves come in many different styles and power levels, some with additional effects.
Gloves do one point of damage, and knock targets far back. Unlike other weapons, the action bar does not have to be filled to use gloves. They are responsible for increasing Rallen's DEF stat. Gloves are also the cheapest weapons to buy.
Like in Spectrobes, Gloves once again alter Rallen's DEF stat. The glove attack is relegated to the B button. When attacking with the glove, Rallen punches the ground, creating a shockwave that can stun Krawl Dust.
In Spectrobes: Origins, gloves cannot be bought (with the technical exception of the Cosmo Glove). Instead, they are obtained through Stone Markers found throughout the game, usually in hidden areas off the common trail, guarded by a Property Barrier. They are once again used as melee weapons. Gloves sport generally the same attack boost as Lances.
Types of GlovesEdit
- Basic Glove (Lv 1): "This glove increases your defense by 20 and gives enemies a pretty solid punch."
- Grasp Glove (Lv 2): "This glove increases your defense by 40 and gives a slightly heavier jolt than the Basic glove."
- Grip Glove (Lv 3): "This glove increases your defense by 75 and allows you to knock enemies about a bit."
- Power Glove (Lv 4): "This glove increases your defense by 100 and it really lets enemies know when they've been belted."
The next three gloves (Hyper, Intense, and Voltage) have a different design, a long, rectangular base with a wide "halo" of energy above it, with a clawed hand.
- Hyper Glove (Lv 5): "This glove increases your defense by 125 and does quite a bit of damage to enemies."
- Intense Glove (Lv 6): "This glove increases your defense by 145 and gives your enemies a punch they will not forget for a while."
- Voltage Glove (Lv 7): "This glove increases your defense by 160 and is a rather dangerous weapon that enemies should fear."
The final three gloves (Delta, Sigma, and Omega) feature another design change. They are slightly smaller than the above set of gloves, with large protrusions instead of fingers. They also have tubes connecting the "base" of the glove to the "hand".
- Delta Glove (Lv 8): "This glove increases your defense by 180 and does heavy damage to any foe foolish enough to face it."
- Sigma Glove (Lv 9): "This glove increases your defense by 220 and repeated punches from it could be fatal to any enemy."
- Omega Glove (Lv 10): "This glove increases your defense by 250 and foes should fear it for sure. It's a supreme battle weapon."
Spectrobes: Beyond the PortalsEdit
In Beyond the Portals, Gloves are used by Rallen to stun Krawl Dust.
|Basic Glove||N/A||1||+20||"Standard glove for NPP officers. Capable of stunning enemies."|
|Grasp Glove||1500 Gura||3||+65||"Slightly more powerful than the Basic Glove. Capable of stunning enemies further away."|
|Grip Glove||2800 Gura||4||+75||"A basic, but powerful glove capable of stunning enemies far away for a long period of time."|
|Power Glove||4800 Gura||5||+105||"The strongest basic glove out there. Capable of stunning enemies far away for a long period of time."|
|Hyper Glove||700 Gura||2||+30||"A well-balanced glove that is capable of stunning enemies far away, for a fairly long period of time."|
|Intense Glove||1500 Gura||3||+60||"Slight more powerful that the Hyper Glove. Capable of stunning enemies far away, for a long period of time."|
|Voltage Glove||4900 Gura||5||+100||"A super well-balanced glove that is capable of stunning enemies far away and for a really long period of time."|
|Delta Glove||800 Gura||2||+40||"A specially-designed glove capable of stunning enemies for a really long period of time."|
|Sigma Glove||1700 Gura||3||+60||"A rare and powerful glove capable of stunning enemies for an extremely long period of time."|
|Omega Glove||5000 Gura||5||+95||"The most powerful glove in Nanairo. Capable of stunning enemies for longer than you probably need."|
- Despite the fact that all gloves in Spectrobes only deal one point of damage, many of the gloves' descriptions mention that they "deal quite a bit of damage to enemies", or that they "deal heavy damage to any foe".