This article is a Stub and is not complete. You can help Spectrobes Wiki by expanding it.
|Nanairo Listing #144|
Hanegaku still keeps its appearance as a bat. However, it has grown larger with wings possessing markings. It now has two long bladed legs that it uses to fight with another set on its sides. When looked at its sides, it represents a musical note.
- Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals - "This fighter protects its allies by firing a sonic beam at enemies."
Attacks and AbilitiesEdit
- Normal: Flips once to attack enemies.
- CH Attack: Soundshock - "Rapidly beats its wings to generate ultrasonic rays that blast distant enemies."
- Attack: Hanepinch (Hanegaku Crest) - Replaces the structures under its wings with crescent-shaped blades.
- Defense: Hanenote (Hanegaku Treble) - Replaces the structure with treble clefs.
- Normal: Purple
- Custom Color 1: Magenta
- Custom Color 2: Blue
- Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals - Level 50, 13 battles, 9 minerals