Mesabone (メイザイム Meizaimu) is an Adult form Spectrobe of the Corona Property, and the Adult form of the Child Spectrobe Mesa. It can later evolve into its Evolved form, Mesathorn.
Mesabone has now gotten a lot bigger since it evolved. The thorns covering its body have grown larger and its neck has extended. Its claws and fangs are also a lot sharper.
- Spectrobes - "Mesabone's lifestyle is a mystery. It's said that he uses the claws on his front legs as battle weapons and that he can fire beams of energy from a spot on his back."
- Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals - "Claws, horns, spikes and fangs make this fighting machine a force to be reckoned with."
Attacks and AbilitiesEdit
Spectrobes: Beyond the PortalsEdit
- Normal: Bites at enemies.
- CH Attack: Bakbonbomb - "Launches the spikes on its back at distant enemies, causing damage over a wide area"
|Move Speed: |
|Charge Speed: |
|Support ATK: |
|Support DEF: |
|Support Speed: |
|Support Charge: |
Stats taken from the official BradyGames Spectrobes game guide.
- Attack: Mesapuna
- Defense: Mesadome (Mesathorn Gaba) - Replaces the spikes on its front legs with shields.
- Normal: Orange
- Custom Colour 1: Yellow
- Custom Colour 2: Red
- Spectrobes - 2.5 hours, Level 50
- Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals - Level 34, 14 battles, 9 minerals