Samurite (ブシャーム Bushāmu) is an Adult Flash Property Spectrobe. It evolves from Samukabu and evolving into Samugeki.
As his name suggests, Samurite closely resembles a samurai. His most notable feature are the two blades protruding from his elbows. He has black skin that is covered in purple and red armor.
- Spectrobes - "Samurite is one of the most reliable Spectrobes. He has an imposing air and great determination. The crescent swords attached to his arms can mince most anything."
- Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals - "With scimitar-like arms this fierce warrior is always ready to slice and dice his enemies."
Attacks and AbilitiesEdit
Spectrobes: Beyond the PortalsEdit
- Normal: Slashes foes with its arm blades; can attack thrice consecutively.
- CH Attack: Vigajaba - "Charges its enemies while swinging its massive arm blades."
- Attack: Sastriker (Samurite Votar) -
- Defense: Sastumer (Samurite Vorto) - Replaces the crescent blades with scimitar-like blades.
|Move Speed: |
|Charge Speed: |
|Support ATK: |
|Support DEF: |
|Support Speed: |
|Support Charge: |
Stats taken from the official BradyGames Spectrobes game guide.
- Normal: Purple
- Custom Color 1: Magenta
- Custom Color 2: Blue
- Spectrobes - 4 hours, Level 50
- Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals - Level 25, 12 battles, 8 minerals