|Nanairo Listing #72|
Thundora (バクライジン Bakuraijin) is an Evolved form Spectrobe of the Corona Property. It is the Evolved form of the Child form Spectrobe Thunba, and evolves from the Adult Thundor. The Evolved form Spectrobe Windora is it's "sister" Spectrobe.
In the original Spectrobes, Thundora can only be obtained through Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, the only Spectrobe in the entire series that can be obtained through this method. In this game, Thundora is a Spectrobe that only has an Evolved form; Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals gives it its Child and Adult forms.
Thundora has three bell-like rings on its back and thunderbolts that protrude through many parts of its body. it also has tiger-like stripes on its arms and legs. Thundora's design, especially relating to the thunder rings, is based of the thunder god from ancient Japanese mythology. The Japanese kanji "雷" (rai, meaning "thunder") is printed on its shoulders.
- Spectrobes - "Thundora is said to have the power to manipulate lightning. He's only ever been seen a handful of times. He's said to be a battle maestro, but this is only speculation."
- Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals - "With blinding speed, this master of lightning sends enemies ducking for cover."
Attacks and AbilitiesEdit
Spectrobes: Beyond the PortalsEdit
- Normal: Fires bolts of lightning from the structures on its head at enemies.
- CH Attack: Thundazap - "Generates an electroshock attack that strikes surrounding enemies."
- Attack: Thedge (Thundora Hashack) - Replaces the lightning bolts on its wrists with axe blades.
- Defense: Thisel (Thundora Sundra) -
- Normal: Yellow
- Custom Color 1: Red
- Custom Color 2: Orange